Operated in partnership with the Mid-Michigan District Health Department, Health360 Clinic is a full-service family care practice specializing in whole health -- which means we can address for your physical and behavioral health needs in one appointment.
Location: 611 North State Street, Stanton
Hours: Monday & Wednesday, 8am - 4:30pm, Friday, 8am - 4pm
By Appointment Only
- Well Child exams
- Annual preventative physicals
- Gynecological care and family planning
- Screening for mental health and substance use needs as part of routine care
- On-site lab services
- Easy referral and coordination with specialty providers
- Education on the management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
- Resources and support for healthy lifestyle changes
- Access to Wellness Works!, our fitness facility
Meet our primary care provider
Kate Behrenwald, Physician's Assistant, grew up in Montcalm County and understands the health care needs of the community. She approaches family medicine by taking into account the unique and whole person needs of each of her patients, and helps patients maintain wellness through both physical and mental health. Kate is passionate about working with persons struggling with substance use challenges. She is also active in the Montcalm Community, volunteering her time to participate in community health awareness projects. Make your appointment today with Kate Behrenwald, PA-C, for top-notch, compassionate care.
Is Health360 Clinic right for you?
Do you struggle to find and keep a primary care physician in the community?
Are you looking for a provider who can address both your behavioral and physical health needs?
Are you tired of driving to Grand Rapids, Lansing or Mt. Pleasant to access psychiatric resources?
Then Health360 Clinic is for you! Through an integrated team approach, we can help you with all aspects of your health care. Give us a call and let us help you find better health!